Our golden rules
Wearing a mask is mandatory on the playing area.
Never leave the playing area without the plug at the end of the barrel.
No shooting within 5m and no physical contact is tolerated.
All protective equipment is made available on site and our guides will follow you throughout the game. Accidents related to the practice of Paintball are very rare and usually due to non-compliance with safety rules.
Non-compliance with the rules will result in immediate and final exclusion, without possibility of refund.
How to become
a real warrior ?
- The key is to communicate with your team members to strategically move forward while always staying under cover.
- Maintain a squafng or ground level position to avoid the balls but crawl only if necessary since it will be more difficult to move.
- Don’t forget that the paintballs lose height and speed during their flights, therefore, its best to aim lightly in the trajectory of your opponents to maximize your chances of hiting them.
- Be stealthy in your movements and avoid being spotted by your opponents. Communication with your team must be done in silence, we recommend hand signals.
- When you are hit, put your safety cap on and keep your launcher up so you do not get shot. Leave the field or return to your base according to the game mode.